Friday, March 30, 2007

Anybody home?

(I have been doing a pretty crummy job of keeping you all updated here... will definitely try to improve upon that. Short story: still training, it's going swimmingly, feeling great, marathon's still a go. But now onto the really important stuff...)

I've found that its unbelievable how many people have reached out and offered their support to me in this process... both from their hearts and their pockets. I have raised over $2,300 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society thus far! It's amazing! So, from the bottom of my heart, thanks to everyone who has lended their support. Knowing that there are so many of you out there who are rooting for me gets me out on the road on those days when I'd really rather do just about anything else.

If you would like to donate, there's a handy little button right over there in the sidebar. Know that every single penny not only helps me to reach my goal, but benefits the lives of so many who are living with one of the blood cancers. (Visit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's website for more info on the amazing work that they are doing.)


No comments:

 
Site Meter